Saturday, 25 March 2017

Wateringbury Parish Council


Mrs Susan J Cockburn clerk
173 Red Hill
ME18 5LA
Tel: 01622 817068
Search site

Police - How to report a crime


Emergency calls
Call 999 if you can see a crime in progress
Call 999 if someone's life is in immediate danger or they are hurt
Call 101 to report a theft after it has happened
Call 101 to report nuisance vehicles or to speak to your local officer
Call 101 to report minor collisions or if you suspect drug use or dealing

To track crimes in the area log on to  put in your post code and various information will come up

es2 website builder and content management system designed by EiS Kent. Tel: 0300 065 8800. Copyright 2017 Kent County Council.
Terms, Privacy & Accessibility | About Cookies